Register & Get access to index

TUTProfessor

Processing....
Staff member
Administrator
Uploader
Jul 31, 2020
TUTProfessor submitted a new resource:

NestJS: The Complete Developer's Guide - Build full featured backend APIs incredibly quickly with Nest, TypeORM, and Typescript. Includes tes

tlyTzQi.jpg

Build full featured backend APIs incredibly quickly with Nest, TypeORM, and Typescript. Includes testing and deployment!

What you'll learn​

• Deploy a feature-complete app to production
  • Build authentication and permissions systems from scratch
  • Write integration and unit tests to ensure your code is working
  • Automatically validate data included with incoming requests
  • Use an API client to manually test your app...

Read more about this resource...

lemillion

TutFlixer
Jan 29, 2021
somewhere nearby
omg, even before I realize Stephen Grider has released a new course, I have access to one already. Taken 5~6 courses from him but only bought 3 on udemy, I'm feeling a bit guilty now.

• Haha
Reactions: Vishnu.S

dikk

TutFlixer
Sep 8, 2020
eu
You'll be surprised.
quality is the same, you will not see any difference. 720p (as original), only frame per sec went down to 10, (and audio went to mono 48kbps which is according to my hearing is still quite clear) but since it's all "just" coding, and he is not typing with 100 characters per second, it's is more than OK. And the size went down from around 7gb to 1gb...
here's how I do it:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

- also:
Can you please also compressed his updated
I will check. But to be honest even this s. grider course has a quite nice typescript mini course at the end (it takes around 25% of the whole course, 70 videos..) and also there are many typescript / react courses, one of the better ones is this, already compressed :)

Last edited:

steve

TutFlixer
Sep 9, 2020
192.168. 1.1
quality is the same, you will not see any difference. 720p (as original), only frame per sec went down to 10, (and audio went to mono 48kbps which is according to my hearing is still quite clear) but since it's all "just" coding, and he is not typing with 100 characters per second, it's is more than OK. And the size went down from around 7gb to 1gb...
here's how I do it:

- also:

I will check. But to be honest even this s. grider course has a quite nice typescript mini course at the end (it takes around 25% of the whole course, 70 videos..) and also there are many typescript / react courses, one of the better ones is this:
yeah, FEM courses are awesome it has been my go to resources to learn something quickly.. But stephen courses are not next level. Only problem with him is that once he release courses he never updates it. And the project in this course is awesome so.. If you don't mind please compress it.

and thanks for compression tips.

Last edited:
Reactions: dikk

rishu2022

Invest if you can afford it. Always.😎
TutFlixer
Oct 6, 2020
Google
here's how I do it:

- also:

I will check. But to be honest even this s. grider course has a quite nice typescript mini course at the end (it takes around 25% of the whole course, 70 videos..) and also there are many typescript / react courses, one of the better ones is this, already compressed :)
The tool is awesome. I saw your earlier compressed videos. Was surprised as to how clear everything was.

dikk

TutFlixer
Sep 8, 2020
eu
yeah, FEM courses are awesome it has been my go to resources to learn something quickly.. But stephen courses are not next level. Only problem with him is that once he release courses he never updates it. And the project in this course is awesome so.. If you don't mind please compress it.

and thanks for compression tips.
You are right, stephen's courses are great, one of my fav.'s. He is one of the few whose courses I mark distinctly so that I can just search for his name and not in general for a topic. Anyway, you are in luck as I've found that course and I had its first version, so just got the missing updated pieces (last 5 chapters), and compressed those too. I will upload it on the topic page.

samsam

TutFlixer
Nov 10, 2020
Vietnam
You are right, stephen's courses are great, one of my fav.'s. He is one of the few whose courses I mark distinctly so that I can just search for his name and not in general for a topic. Anyway, you are in luck as I've found that course and I had its first version, so just got the missing updated pieces (last 5 chapters), and compressed those too. I will upload it on the topic page.
I really love what you are doing. Thank u so much! Do you have the compressed version of his SQL and PostgreSQL course?

steve

TutFlixer
Sep 9, 2020
192.168. 1.1
Thank you so much ! :)

kebrumotis

TutFlixer
Sep 6, 2020
IN
@TUTProfessor the author has added new videos in Production Deployment and it now has 16 lectures. Can you please confirm that it has those videos or update the course if not already

Latest resources