Need suggestion - Elementor Course

General Rules

• This Forum Rules:
    1. No asking for course requests or download links.
    2. Don't share links to other websites for downloads or references.
    3. Avoid controversial topics in discussions.

4. Use an appropriate thread title that matches your content, not just a word.

Other Forum Rules Can Be Found Here

redinoj

TutFlixer
Dec 13, 2020
IN
While I can understand learning from a course will be effective, I recommend you start learning it right away.

I am currently using Elementor in my client sites. I would suggest you to create a local WordPress development environment and install Elementor. Once done, try experimenting it and I can assure you will know the A-Zs of Elementor within a week. I have worked with so many page builders for Wordpress and Elementor is by far the easiest among them all.

Reactions: SAheer

sims0702

TutFlixer
Nov 4, 2020
Belgium
@SAheer could you please! would appreciate that a lot!
and (if you have any good ecommerce course about elementor or wordpress ingeneral please hit me up that to would appreciate that!

Reactions: SAheer

sims0702

TutFlixer
Nov 4, 2020
Belgium
hello @redinoj I have made my theme with flatsome but there was a cart/checkout limitation, do you think i good get in straight away? or will there still be a learning curve? Thanks in advance!

redinoj

TutFlixer
Dec 13, 2020
IN
If you can get a good grasp of the documentation in the theme, that's a good start. Occasionally the documentation alone is not enough. But most theme developers do provide good documentation.

Hence I don't think there will be any struggle.

Latest resources