[Need Help] Transfer - I want to transfer files from gdrive to mega

General Rules

• This Forum Rules:
    1. No asking for course requests or download links.
    2. Don't share links to other websites for downloads or references.
    3. Avoid controversial topics in discussions.

4. Use an appropriate thread title that matches your content, not just a word.

Other Forum Rules Can Be Found Here

suraj526

TutFlixer
Sep 7, 2020
Japan
I have 25gb of file which i want to share here. the problem i am facing is when i upload to mega directly from my local machine :(it is taking a lot of time 😩and sometimes it is pausing in between😭 whereas in gdrive it is getting uploaded quickly🙄, so i need a way to transfer from my gdrive to mega by any means. please help if you have some solution. ❤

octrhiumlofera

TutFlixer
Sep 9, 2020
Indonesia
I have 25gb of file which i want to share here. the problem i am facing is when i upload to mega directly from my local machine :(it is taking a lot of time 😩and sometimes it is pausing in between😭 whereas in gdrive it is getting uploaded quickly🙄, so i need a way to transfer from my gdrive to mega by any means. please help if you have some solution. ❤

How large is each of these files? I’m sure MEGA doesn’t like having files with large size (several GBs). I’ve had issues uploading to MEGA from local machine, too.

Also, are you talking about the course you’ve previously uploaded or a new one? Either way, I think I could help. Let me check whether the method is working.

suraj526

TutFlixer
Sep 7, 2020
Japan
it is a new course not uploaded before. each file size is 6 mb minimum and maximum is ~ 300mb . total size is 25gb

President

Premium User
Premium
TutFlixer
Aug 20, 2020
India
Try using Colab below 👇

1. Mount your Google Drive

2. Under transferTools ==> Transfer to Mega and then enter your mega account details, run it.

3. Then copy the path which you wanted to transfer from gdrive can be found on your left navigation and then paste in the 'Path to file' placeholder, run it. This may take some time....

4. Files will be transferred after the 3rd step completes. Cheers 🥳

Note: There are many other methods too...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

octrhiumlofera

TutFlixer
Sep 9, 2020
Indonesia
@President Do you have any idea how it works for a whole folder? It looks like we have to either execute the command for every file inside the folder or zip the whole folder before transfering them. (I have tried putting a folder path and it only makes an empty folder with the same name in MEGA).

President

Premium User
Premium
TutFlixer
Aug 20, 2020
India
@octrhiumlofera it works for whole folder too, try the script I mentioned in the Spolier it's the old version I think, works good for the gdrive to mega. You can just put the folder path no worries 😉 it will work...

President

Premium User
Premium
TutFlixer
Aug 20, 2020
India
@suraj526 @octrhiumlofera first you can unzip or unrar the files you need, then try to copy the folder of the unzipped or unrared folder...

Try the codes for that...

unzip - [CODE title="Unzip"]!unzip "/content/drive/My Drive/desktop1.zip" -d "/content/drive/My Drive/"[/CODE]

Unrar - [CODE title="Unrar"]!unrar x "/content/drive/My Drive/Desktop.rar" "/content/drive/My Drive/"[/CODE]

octrhiumlofera

TutFlixer
Sep 9, 2020
Indonesia
@President Haha, okay. I take back what I said before. Somehow it got working properly again (with both your linked script and mine).

@suraj526 Is the one that failed a file or folder? It should work flawlessly with files. For big files, it might have to take a while for a log to appear, though.

Edit: I just successfully managed to transfer a 6 GB file to MEGA, by the way.

Last edited:
Reactions: President

Asim

TutFlixer
Sep 18, 2020
Pk
Why not you try multcloud.

Latest resources