Need help to backup my course

General Rules

• This Forum Rules:
    1. No asking for course requests or download links.
    2. Don't share links to other websites for downloads or references.
    3. Avoid controversial topics in discussions.

4. Use an appropriate thread title that matches your content, not just a word.

Other Forum Rules Can Be Found Here

bump

Mankind, Be vigilant.
TutFlixer
Sep 7, 2020
Earth
Long story short my mega.nz premium will be expired in the end of june (prof using gdrive now so no point for me to extend it), and when that happens my course probably going to be wiped,But "Why not just create a bunch of temp email to create another account ?" you might ask, well.. the answer is because i'm busy.... and lazy (mostly lazy), so.....
If someone could help me back those course up i'll set those link up immediately, if not then i just have to wait till someone report a broken link then they have to wait me till i'm not to lazy to upload it :sleep:.

Reactions: flamingass

jasmine

Premium User
Premium
TutFlixer
Oct 22, 2020
pune
same for me and I am downloading and uploading daily and also using cloud VM and approx i transfer 3TB to gdrive but my mega account has 30TB content so I have to select content based on priority for backup. so select content based on your priority for this year next year u will earn money if u learn something.

Deadpool

TutFlixer
Dec 5, 2020
Bangladesh
Wiped after premium ends? I don' think so. Mega won't delete anything, you just won't be able to upload anything on that account and your download quota will switch to free version which is 5GB/day/IP address.

As for backing up, since you're lazy, if you have an edu mail/unlimited google drive space, you can use this script to back everything up from mega to google drive:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

What I'd normally do is put a few folder on mega to a common folder on mega(make sure the folder size is not too big as google colab may disconnect due to inactivity if it too long to transfer) and then get that folder's URL and paste it into the script. Since you have a Mega Pro account I'd suggest to login first in the script(last cell) it gets better speed while transferring to drive. And yes the script is safe to use.

Reactions: Mritunjay

jasmine

Premium User
Premium
TutFlixer
Oct 22, 2020
pune
after u download a 700gb colab stops , same happens to me and some others, its kind like cell wont run

jasmine

Premium User
Premium
TutFlixer
Oct 22, 2020
pune
the problem here is not backing up , how to transfer data from mega to another cloud storage , I used rclone it uses our bandwidth soo slow, cloud VM internet soo costly i transfer 700gb for 155$(my student credits free) , colab it will kind of like ban you if u transfer more data like 700gb any alternatives u know to transfer from mega to drive which don't use our bandwidth so it will be faaast

Deadpool

TutFlixer
Dec 5, 2020
Bangladesh
Google Drive has 750GB daily transfer limit. If something like that happens then just wait a day and try again or just mount google drive with another account. It's as simple as that. Google colab doesn't ban you for this(Unless you try to mine crypto🤦🏻‍♂️)

Individual users can only upload 750 GB each day between My Drive and all shared drives. Users who reach the 750-GB limit or upload a file larger than 750 GB cannot upload additional files that day. Uploads that are in progress will complete. The maximum individual file size that you can upload or synchronize is 5 TB.

To know more about the limits you can simply visit
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

iamblankness

Premium
TutFlixer
Nov 22, 2020
Albania
From personal experience, after your premium ends if the file/course size exceeeds the free version, meganz will give you 45 days to renew it. If you do not renew it , you can't share or even download it.

Ahmadns

TutFlixer
Mar 18, 2021
ISB
But we can play the videos right ? I have 11 tb data in business account. I have 5 Tb data from TUTProfessor mega link other I found on internet that was also similar to tutflix data but was arranged.

Last edited:

anor4kk

TutFlixer
Sep 30, 2020
india
Long story short my mega.nz premium will be expired in the end of june (prof using gdrive now so no point for me to extend it), and when that happens my course probably going to be wiped,But "Why not just create a bunch of temp email to create another account ?" you might ask, well.. the answer is because i'm busy.... and lazy (mostly lazy), so.....
If someone could help me back those course up i'll set those link up immediately, if not then i just have to wait till someone report a broken link then they have to wait me till i'm not to lazy to upload it :sleep:.

I am ready to help..let me know how exactly..

bump

Mankind, Be vigilant.
TutFlixer
Sep 7, 2020
Earth
wow, thanks everyone for the reply,
i will try to consider every suggestion you guys mention.

bump

Mankind, Be vigilant.
TutFlixer
Sep 7, 2020
Earth
in the meantime feel free to copy or backup my drive, it's not a lot but it's pirate work (I'm not really updating it anymore, kinda want to move away from mega to other service to share my stuff here, so..... yeah)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: venqics

imraxstar

TutFlixer
Sep 12, 2020
Mars
hey bro jasmin, did you used multcloud. Also my mega 15 TB business got locked inside and i have around 5TB of valuable data inside. Now to renew it mega asking €60, is there any way to get back to my data. Also if i paid this much money - is it possible to import data in other mega account or in google drive without much frustration

Latest resources