Register & Get access to index

TUTProfessor

Processing....
Staff member
Administrator
Uploader
Jul 31, 2020
TUTProfessor submitted a new resource:

Microfrontends with React: A Complete Developer's Guide - Build incredibly scalable apps with a microfrontend architecture

P1a8ocW.jpg

Build incredibly scalable apps with a microfrontend architecture

What you'll learn
  • Use microfrontends to architect an app that dozens of teams can work on at the same time
  • Structure your apps to scale to millions of users
  • Understand how to divide a monolithic app into multiple sub-apps
  • Coordinate data exchanged between your microfrontends
  • Apply a production-style workflow with a full CI/CD pipeline...

Read more about this resource...

dikk

TutFlixer
Sep 8, 2020
eu
Here you go. Nothing of much has changed since last uodate, though - I just crosschecked my files with udemy's listing. Maybe something small I missed, but nothing of significance.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: twistertune

twistertune

TutFlixer
Sep 16, 2020
Netherlands
Here you go. Nothing of much has changed since last uodate, though - I just crosschecked my files with udemy's listing. Maybe something small I missed, but nothing of significance.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
When you compress, do you maintain the source quality? Looks like it should be a couple of GBs atleast uncompressed, and you've brought it down to less than 600mb. Impressive.

Thanks for your hard work!

dikk

TutFlixer
Sep 8, 2020
eu
When you compress, do you maintain the source quality? Looks like it should be a couple of GBs atleast uncompressed, and you've brought it down to less than 600mb. Impressive.

Thanks for your hard work!
OK, early morning storytime:

It's lossy compression. Since it is just coding and code listings that is shown on the vids I use heavily lossy settings in handbrake (the oss video compressor I use). I also decrease the frame rate which also helps a bit plus I found that using only 40-48 kbit mono aac audio also adds some savings while keeping the talk just as well understandable as with 256k stereo audio. It is not a music video just talking and coding. In case when animation is featured I use more fps if I see it but usually I do not check each and every video, no one has time for that in advance.

Then resolution is also decreased if possible, full hd and 4k or similar coding videos go down to 1440x810 or even 1280x720 if the content is still easily visible. This also helps a bit.

And I also use HEVC (x265) compression instead of x264 as all of these videos are using these older codecs. But computers and phones and tablets have had hevc codecs for years now most of them hw-supported, and even a 10 year old macbook can play them back using VLC or MPV (open source video players) using software decoding.

All of these combined can result in 10x decrease in size of video files...

twistertune

TutFlixer
Sep 16, 2020
Netherlands
OK, early morning storytime:

It's lossy compression. Since it is just coding and code listings that is shown on the vids I use heavily lossy settings in handbrake (the oss video compressor I use). I also decrease the frame rate which also helps a bit plus I found that using only 40-48 kbit mono aac audio also adds some savings while keeping the talk just as well understandable as with 256k stereo audio. It is not a music video just talking and coding. In case when animation is featured I use more fps if I see it but usually I do not check each and every video, no one has time for that in advance.

Then resolution is also decreased if possible, full hd and 4k or similar coding videos go down to 1440x810 or even 1280x720 if the content is still easily visible. This also helps a bit.

And I also use HEVC (x265) compression instead of x264 as all of these videos are using these older codecs. But computers and phones and tablets have had hevc codecs for years now most of them hw-supported, and even a 10 year old macbook can play them back using VLC or MPV (open source video players) using software decoding.

All of these combined can result in 10x decrease in size of video files...
Yeah thats pretty crazy. I am looking for a solution for my 4k hdr remux plex server files (I am ok without remux now a days) and its always good to know how others are managing their video files. Looks like your solution won't work for my use case 😞, but pretty impressive nonetheless.

Reactions: dikk

Latest resources