Mega was more convenient for downloading. Can we have it back ?

General Rules

• This Forum Rules:
    1. No asking for course requests or download links.
    2. Don't share links to other websites for downloads or references.
    3. Avoid controversial topics in discussions.

4. Use an appropriate thread title that matches your content, not just a word.

Other Forum Rules Can Be Found Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

encephalitis

TutFlixer
Nov 4, 2020
india
the current system is veeery buggy so not sure how you see it as a fab.. but if that's the only way possible then it is what it is. Having the torrent platform is the best option to have or something even on blockchain tech. The current is a workaround the DMCA.
you are correct but its hard to maintain... i meant the expenditure

encephalitis

TutFlixer
Nov 4, 2020
india
yeah mega is better than gdrive....we can just clone and stream it rather than downloading and it will help us not to get into tutorial hell

one3osk

🐧
TutFlixer
Jul 12, 2021
Air Temple
Hard disagree. I have seen mighty websites fall because of plain Mega or Google Drive.
Current Tuflix is far much better with RClone and I fully support it for various reasons like DMCA, no limits, etc. (y)

If tutorial hell is a problem then issues lies in you (ie. hoarding) rather than platform.

Ceaseless

Staff member
TutFlixer
Sep 6, 2020
India
the current system is veeery buggy so not sure how you see it as a fab.. but if that's the only way possible then it is what it is. Having the torrent platform is the best option to have or something even on blockchain tech. The current is a workaround the DMCA.
why very buggy? I think you didn't create your own OAuth ID, that's why you always get an error. check the tutorial provided by professor!

hrvojeli

TutFlixer
Sep 12, 2021
Interwebs
Nope. What I mean is creating your own Oauth credentials. I am not referring to downloading the files.
This is what I mean

Yes, I see it's a bit different video than the one I sent the link. This is the actual walkthrough for setting the Oauth credentials. The link I pointed to is actually that you see that he is using custom Oauth credentials and still getting errors all the time. So that's why people were asking for a different way of doing it. To me I don't have problems with it, the only thing is that it is buggy.

I have recommended maybe the custom torrent would be a solution or maybe some of the platforms based on blockchain.

Reactions: Ceaseless

Alfred

TutFlixer
Sep 17, 2020
Albania
Google drive is great. The only complain is that it would be better to have the file compressed as ZIP instead of RAR.

rishu2022

Invest if you can afford it. Always.😎
TutFlixer
Oct 6, 2020
Google
you found any value from Coffee? From what I've seen he is just exposing people.

I've been an avid non-fiction reader. The video below says a lot about the self-help market that's loved by many, and which forms a good chunk of the non-fiction genre. I realised that reading these authors (whose credentials were fuzzy) was a waste of money. Rather one can go with HBR guides, or authentic autobiographies if one wants to learn about what differentiated the greats from normal people. Even if one wants to delve into self improvement, say habits, there're a lot of research based sources and authors with proper credentials that you can rely upon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources