Mega 15 TB Business Account

General Rules

• This Forum Rules:
    1. No asking for course requests or download links.
    2. Don't share links to other websites for downloads or references.
    3. Avoid controversial topics in discussions.

4. Use an appropriate thread title that matches your content, not just a word.

Other Forum Rules Can Be Found Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

imraxstar

TutFlixer
Sep 12, 2020
Mars
5 TB of highly curated course got locked inside mega business account and they are asking for subscription renewel of €60 which is Rs 5300 in indian currency.
I do not have this much of money for every month but at the same time these courses are brilliant from different fields.
These are great courses collection. Average and medicore courses are not in this one. Just highly selected, but these are dying because of various reasons.
If anyone interested in getting those highly curated list of the courses and trust me you don't get them antwhere. Just reply and we all collect €60, and then renew the subscription and then share those mega links to the people who actually contributed. We will create a seperate telegram group for a short period of time for the people who contribute.
Total people required - 15 or 10
Each pay - €4 if 15 or €6 if 10 people

It's weird but it is how it is. Just let me know if anyone wants it.
Also there is no programming and coding course inside this except one or two courses.
Everything is Marketing, copywriting, Seo, Digital marketing, writing, self improvement, painting, dating, womens, seduction, Udemy brilliant ones, Health and fitness, mindvalley, brain, the great courses, foundr, ramit sethi, mark manson, copyhackers, cxl, and so many hidden and brilliant ones are there.
Just say i am in and then i'll create a telegram group.

imraxstar

TutFlixer
Sep 12, 2020
Mars
Hey people, is no one wants to contribute? It's very precious, so many brilliant courses are there. It would be a great help for all of us if anyone contribute.

imraxstar

TutFlixer
Sep 12, 2020
Mars
Sorry buddy, but until you offer a complete list it's hard to jump in the pool without seeing if there's water. Also keep in mind that this community thrives on free courses, and from people who offer those courses for free without financial retribution.
Bro, i am not charging anything. I am not keeping this money. This money goes in into renewal of mega subscription for one month so that i can make links of the folders and share it to the people who contributed and in this way we will be able to save good courses otherwise mega will delete them from it's server at any point

kebrumotis

TutFlixer
Sep 6, 2020
IN
Bro, i am not charging anything. I am not keeping this money. This money goes in into renewal of mega subscription for one month so that i can make links of the folders and share it to the people who contributed and in this way we will be able to save good courses otherwise mega will delete them from it's server at any point
Ell you got to share the list of content for people to believe you. alternatively you may share course links and people may help you download those courses.

imraxstar

TutFlixer
Sep 12, 2020
Mars
Sorry buddy, but until you offer a complete list it's hard to jump in the pool without seeing if there's water. Also keep in mind that this community thrives on free courses, and from people who offer those courses for free without financial retribution.
Bro do i share the screenshots or do i write them manually.

imraxstar

TutFlixer
Sep 12, 2020
Mars
thank you so much buddy. You are a life saviour, also there are so many brilliant course screenshots are also available. I only shared 60 something screenshots just to tell how brilliant the collection is. Trust me guys, you will not be disappointed. If 10 people contribute 6 euro. We can have whole data

imraxstar

TutFlixer
Sep 12, 2020
Mars
So Is anybody joining? If you guys are interested then we can do something in this case.
If anyone ready for this, we would then proceed. More people contribute less money each of us have to contribute then.
If 20 people ready to contribute , we then only need 3 euro from each person.
Just let me know, how many of you are ready.

CEO

Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish
TutFlixer
Sep 10, 2020
USA
@imraxstar , there are few shared mega links for many of this courses, please save money
Tip: simple search in telegram can get u links
Locking this thread currently for obvious reasons

Reactions: halo
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources