Register & Get access to index

TUTProfessor

Processing....
Staff member
Administrator
Uploader
Jul 31, 2020
TUTProfessor submitted a new resource:

Leigh halliday - Next Level Next.js - Tired of doing tutorials and learning tools but never building anything?

5hN2AjS.png
Tired of doing tutorials and learning tools but never building anything?

Tired of only understanding half of an application?

Ready to take your career to the next level?

This course is for any developer who wants to use the latest technology (Next.js, React, TypeScript, GraphQL, Prisma, etc...), but actually build an entire application, frontend and backend, from start to finish, and have it deployed.

We will build a full stack Next.js...

Read more about this resource...

cervece41

TutFlixer
Mar 26, 2021
Argentina
As other users have pointed out already, the mega link is down. This one looks really promising, I'd really appreciate it if the link could be fixed. Thanks in advance!

stmarn

TutFlixer
Apr 5, 2021
Philippines
Don't expect links getting fixed in the next couple of days. We are having issue with mega and the links keeps getting reported and taken down so @TUTProfessor decided to switch hosting. They asked for 5-7 days break in order to bring things back to normal. I think this thing was forced to all of us to read. If you have not seen the update please do read it here. https://tutflix.org/threads/upcoming-updates-changes.28422/#post-50569

cervece41

TutFlixer
Mar 26, 2021
Argentina
Thanks @stmarn, I saw the hottest thread (Pissed off with Mega) and I couldn't agree more, hopefully a new, decent host is adopted soon, torrents would be a fine solution as well.

Latest resources