[kreativepro.io] Neftali Loria - KreativePro™ Masterclass

[kreativepro.io] Neftali Loria - KreativePro™ Masterclass

Register & Get access to index

TUTLeaks

TutFlixer
Nov 14, 2020
Some Country
I am patiently waiting for the reupload of this course and was curious if there is any eta for when it comes.

I did like to use it for learning purposes and it's not leaked anywhere else apart of outdated versions without the resources so I am looking forward a ton to the release of these classes.

Reactions: xmasada

TUTLeaks

TutFlixer
Nov 14, 2020
Some Country
Thanks for the update @TUTProfessor in the first lessons on the course the instructor shows a set of tools he used for project planning and such. I was curious of the instructor left links in the Premium Community side of the website to his versions of the resources and if you can share those with us?

Secondly since you have purchased the course you would also have access to the Bonus material can that be added to the files or could you DM me the files?
zuUZweL.png

Reactions: xmasada

computechy12

TutFlixer
Mar 27, 2021
India
Part 1 and 2 are based on adobe premiere. Are the part 3 and 4 also the continuation of the same ? I want the UIUX and webflow based modules. Are they available in the downloads ?

MrDevil

TutFlixer
Oct 1, 2020
InD
ik that bro but after extracting all 4 parts a file named Code.zip(in module 5) was not readable.

and one more thing that did you extracted all the files(the 4 parts ) once or one by one ?

Last edited:

MrDevil

TutFlixer
Oct 1, 2020
InD
@TUTProfessor Please update this course(KreativePro MasterClass) as its missing its resource files that are shared by the course creator.
I would be grateful if you could update those files

Reactions: Andrw

MrDevil

TutFlixer
Oct 1, 2020
InD
Plz update/reupload the code.zip file as it shows corrupted
And this code.zip contained resource files which are needed to successfully complete the course
So I humbly request you to update the course.
@TUTProfessor

Reactions: Andrw

bobsm

TutFlixer
Aug 20, 2021
Singapore
Plz update/reupload the code.zip file as it shows corrupted
And this code.zip contained resource files which are needed to successfully complete the course
So I humbly request you to update the course.
@TUTProfessor
Change last sub folder name to shorter , then copy last sub folder to out, the videos should work, problem come from long folder directory & the name of files. Everything ok, just checked!
If it still not work for you but work for me & others, consider buy course from author to get original & support because @TUTProfessor should not take time to work the same job which he did his best & working fine.

Latest resources