Kent C. Dodds - Epic React (Epic React Pro)

Kent C. Dodds - Epic React (Epic React Pro)

Register & Get access to index

mayankupa

TutFlixer
Nov 8, 2020
Ireland
Bro, just start doing it. There are I guess 2-3 videos missing but it won't matter much once you're in flow. It has got all the latest resources. good luck!
Don't waste your time finding the best course. This is probably the best amongst the best course on react out there on internet. Just do it and code code code. If you want to have a companion book with you just follow dave cadia's pure react. You'll do fine.

mayankupa

TutFlixer
Nov 8, 2020
Ireland
@luuizpaulo The content is same. It's just they changed the title to 2021. That's it. Since
Kent has made this course, only react sever side component has been introduced by React which is relatively new and not been wildly adopted by the community. You don't need to worry about that. When you get comfortable with react then just look at their docs, you'll get it.

Surbhi

TutFlixer
Feb 14, 2021
India
TUTProfessor submitted a new resource:

Kent C. Dodds - Epic React (Epic React Pro) - Confidently Ship Well-Architected Production Ready React Apps Like a Pro

Read more about this resource...
TUTProfessor submitted a new resource:

Kent C. Dodds - Epic React (Epic React Pro) - Confidently Ship Well-Architected Production Ready React Apps Like a Pro

Read more about this resource...
Not able to download from the download link.Someone please help me on this

Reactions: noah.boat321

Frowzy

TutFlixer
Oct 1, 2020
NL
I've check it out right now, link is doing ok.

Mind reading Tutflix guides and rules before Request for reupload.

below is the guide to download from Mega:

Reactions: squal199

Latest resources