Register & Get access to index

President

Premium User
Premium
TutFlixer
Aug 20, 2020
India
President submitted a new resource:

[JustDjango] Basic Django Roadmap - Django is a Python framework for web development. It has a huge community...

basicdjangoroadmap.png

Basic Django Roadmap
Django is a Python framework for web development. It has a huge community and is backed by large companies such as Instagram and Pinterest. Django is extremely good for quickly building scalable and secure web apps.

Contents:
  1. Django Crash Course
  2. Prerequisites
  3. Web Development Fundamentals
  4. Getting Started With Django
  5. Intermediate Django...

Read more about this resource...

flamingass

TutFlixer
Jan 13, 2021
localghost
This is an awesome resource! Kindly update it if possible.

For eg: Now there is a new Build a Gumroad clone (instead of previous 08. Build a Digital Marketplace with Django) section in basic course that is developed using Django and Tailwind along with source-code.

Reactions: dikk and fzxcv

flamingass

TutFlixer
Jan 13, 2021
localghost
As you can see, many folks are requesting an update. Please consider doing it.

If you don't have the original source, it's completely fine. Just let us know.

We are super appreciative that the course was made available to us in the first place. A quick note from you will be great. We can then accordingly manage our expectations and stop hoping for an update if there isn't going to be one. That's all.

President

Premium User
Premium
TutFlixer
Aug 20, 2020
India
As I mentioned in the overview of the resource! I found this course from other sources and I didn't get it from the original source :(
If I get update from other source I will update it. I am definitely not sure of when it will be updated! :p

dikk

TutFlixer
Sep 8, 2020
eu
Thanks for dealing with it @President. I don't see any differences though compared to the original upload (not that it's a problem, far from it). Do you also happen to have the advanced version of this same course? That have been updated by the author since uploading here, one chapter is different afaik.

Latest resources