Premium
TutFlixer
Sep 21, 2020
Earth
robinhood submitted a new resource:

Just Javascript - https://justjavascript.com/

Explore the JavaScript Universe​

Rebuild your mental model from the inside out.​

On a good day, programming feels like magic.
You patiently enchant the machine with a tapestry of digital spells. With a few confident keystrokes, you breathe life into the colorful dots on the screen. Oh, what a...

Read more about this resource...

anor4kk

TutFlixer
Sep 30, 2020
india
So…i read and completed all available pdfs….I am completely new to javascript.
So i want to know whether this is the complete javascript?..Knowing things from this is enough?
no it doesnot cover everything..yet..but may be in future..and it's not js 101 book...do some js begineers course ..so that you can connect the dots..

rdx

TutFlixer
May 29, 2021
India
I have a doubt
In this book he says primitive types are not created everytime but rather get refered by a variable and only objects are created everytime i.e same memory address for primitive types and different memory address for objects even though it has same value.

will this applies same to python too?i.e everything in python is objects, integers and strings too.There is no primitive type in python right? So if two integers are created to variables a,b each has same value,say4, it supposed to be have different addresses right?

Reactions: danielolaviobr

robinhood

Premium
TutFlixer
Sep 21, 2020
Earth
I have a doubt
In this book he says primitive types are not created everytime but rather get refered by a variable and only objects are created everytime i.e same memory address for primitive types and different memory address for objects even though it has same value.

will this applies same to python too?i.e everything in python is objects, integers and strings too.There is no primitive type in python right? So if two integers are created to variables a,b each has same value,say4, it supposed to be have different addresses right?
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

I hope this might help you.

Latest resources