I've Create A Python Script Rename The Videos Based On The Text File

General Rules

• This Forum Rules:
    1. No asking for course requests or download links.
    2. Don't share links to other websites for downloads or references.
    3. Avoid controversial topics in discussions.

4. Use an appropriate thread title that matches your content, not just a word.

Other Forum Rules Can Be Found Here

bump

Mankind, Be vigilant.
TutFlixer
Sep 7, 2020
Earth
So..., if you've download some course here you perhaps wonder why the video sometimes have text file with video name but the video itself named 'lesson1', etc
One of the example is [ZeroToMastery] Complete Node.js Developer in 2021: Zero to Mastery.
so i create a script to rename those video with the correct name based on the text file.
first thing first you need to install python and install a couple of package (doesn't know how ?, then better start download some python resource and start learning, no seriously learn python)

DOWNLOAD LINK :
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Manual
  1. Install python
  2. copy the script to course folder (the script and all videos must be in the same folder)
  3. open your terminal app of choice (cmd, hypershell, bash, etc)
  4. run pip install natsort
  5. run pip install sanitize_filename
  6. rename the text file to 'namelist.txt' (or just change it in the code itself)
  7. run python fileRenameScript.py
  8. ???
  9. profit
Improvement and critics are welcome

p.s : i also add --tutflix-- at the end of file name for obligation, you can always change the code if you don't want it.

DISCLAMER : I'M NOT RESPONSIBLE IF SOMETHING GOES WRONG, SO BETTER DOUBLE CHECK AND BACKUP THE FOLDER FIRST (IT SHOULDN'T BE A PROBLEM, BUT JUST IN CASE) USE WITH YOUR OWN RISK

Latest resources