Ideal setup to cheat in virtual coding interviews?

General Rules

• This Forum Rules:
    1. No asking for course requests or download links.
    2. Don't share links to other websites for downloads or references.
    3. Avoid controversial topics in discussions.

4. Use an appropriate thread title that matches your content, not just a word.

Other Forum Rules Can Be Found Here

Mritunjay

Premium User
Premium
TutFlixer
Feb 1, 2021
J&K
How would it work? As in could you elaborate what the setup would look like with a virtual machine?
you can download VMware or any virtualization software to run another os in your system so when you give your test via virtual machine, you can use your os for googling because the virtual system becomes independent so it does not detect if you use your own os for googling and stuff.

But there are systems that detect virtual machines so it depends.

• Love
Reactions: flamingass

flamingass

TutFlixer
Jan 13, 2021
localghost
you can download VMware or any virtualization software to run another os in your system so when you give your test via virtual machine, you can use your os for googling because the virtual system becomes independent so it does not detect if you use your own os for googling and stuff.

But there are systems that detect virtual machines so it depends.

Excellent creativity mate! Damn near flawless. Going to give this a try in mocks.

Reactions: Mritunjay

ssssAnuj

TutFlixer
Nov 30, 2020
yy
@flamingass hey bro, I have the same condition as you, I mostly hesitate in interviews and unfortunately bomb them.. Do you have any suggestions?

Mritunjay

Premium User
Premium
TutFlixer
Feb 1, 2021
J&K
If they ask you to screenshare in the zoom won't the Vm be a dead giveaway?
No, you have to share the screen also from the VM, so that it only shows the VM screen, not your main os(Try and see as I'm not sure but it should work).

Latest resources