I am addicted to tutflix.

General Rules

• This Forum Rules:
    1. No asking for course requests or download links.
    2. Don't share links to other websites for downloads or references.
    3. Avoid controversial topics in discussions.

4. Use an appropriate thread title that matches your content, not just a word.

Other Forum Rules Can Be Found Here

prince_singh

TutFlixer
Dec 4, 2020
planet
My Exams will start on 22 Feb. I have to focus hard, what I think. but I can not control myself lol. I like to come here and spend time, and read what's going on here. and this fu*k**g Exam pressure.

and I am having a problem learning compiler design and DAA, other subjects going fine with me. I think for 20 days I have to focus on one thing (my exams).

now I am going to study again.

are you addicted to tutflix lol ? or anyone having exams these days?

CEO

Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish
TutFlixer
Sep 10, 2020
USA
My Exams will start on 22 Feb. I have to focus hard, what I think. but I can not control myself lol. I like to come here and spend time, and read what's going on here. and this fu*k**g Exam pressure.

and I am having a problem learning compiler design and DAA, other subjects going fine with me. I think for 20 days I have to focus on one thing (my exams).

now I am going to study again.

are you addicted to tutflix lol ? or anyone having exams these days?
At this level of interest, you can be our next Mod also:geek:
maybe some study groups here can boost like minded ppls, apart from General discussion, we are thinking some more sections. Let's see!

ppatel08

Premium User
Premium
TutFlixer
Nov 15, 2020
home
I feel same way too i wont lie lol but i mostly look around web development and mobile courses. Download many courses and got some freelancing work too:) This site content is so amazing and usefull is just mind blowing. I hope the march comes and buy the premium membership for Tutflix so i can support this great community.

Regarding exam if you watching this thread stop and focus on exam lol. Good luck for your exam

prince_singh

TutFlixer
Dec 4, 2020
planet
thanks:eek:. yeah, I would like to be Mod.. hey here what I am thinking, can we make something like programming, hacking section, crypto, etc?? Their people can share the information and blog, tips, and tricks?

confused

CODINGandCRYING
TutFlixer
Dec 21, 2020
UK
hey, I want to start freelancing soon (learning webd).. could u help me in this field .. we can chat somewhere ??? discord or something

RahulV36

TutFlixer
Dec 17, 2020
India
Try doing this - switch off your laptop and hand it over to someone (friend or family) and tell them to not give it back for 2 days. And pick up the standard book for Compilers - Ulmann and start studying . It will be tough to do this but worth it.

Latest resources