Hope to get suggestion for JAVA course

General Rules

• This Forum Rules:
    1. No asking for course requests or download links.
    2. Don't share links to other websites for downloads or references.
    3. Avoid controversial topics in discussions.

4. Use an appropriate thread title that matches your content, not just a word.

Other Forum Rules Can Be Found Here

kogou_yzyz

TutFlixer
Oct 8, 2020
United States
Hello,

I hope to learn java right now, I have got some foundations for programming. And I really want to take some java mastery class which includes some advanced concept.
I have tried the JAVA mastery programming course taught by Tim on Udemy. However, I really can't understand the lecture's accent. So do you guys have any other courses in JAVA that can suggest I take online? I hope the lecturer is fluent in English.

Thank you for your guy's help in advance!(y):)

Reactions: flamingass

unknown27

TutFlixer
Sep 12, 2020
Unkown
Hello,

I hope to learn java right now, I have got some foundations for programming. And I really want to take some java mastery class which includes some advanced concept.
I have tried the JAVA mastery programming course taught by Tim on Udemy. However, I really can't understand the lecture's accent. So do you guys have any other courses in JAVA that can suggest I take online? I hope the lecturer is fluent in English.

Thank you for your guy's help in advance!(y):)
You should check this playlist from youtube. Although I have doing coding on java for 3-4 years now by watching this playlist I grasped lots of knowledge I didn't know. This youtuber also has great videos on spring too. Anyone who wants to understand spring security, he also has videos on that and it is really great I had never understood the spring security until I watched courses from this youtuber. This channel is great for java developer so you should check .

Laurentiu Spilca
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Videos are little bit longer but after watching videos you rarely have to watch or study other material, as he has mentioned all the edge cases and weird stuff. It will be little bit hard to watch 1hrs of video but trust me its really worth. Not only that he teaches live every week he is currently teaching microservices and design pattern in java.

Last edited:

mpriyank

Premium User
Premium
TutFlixer
Sep 28, 2020
India
You can also check codewithmosh series.

Also courses from "Virtual Pair Programmers" are good.

If you want to follow along with some more advanced stuff , like Spring , Spring Boot , Microservices , you can start with courses from "in28minutes" at Udemy.

kogou_yzyz

TutFlixer
Oct 8, 2020
United States
You can also check codewithmosh series.

Also courses from "Virtual Pair Programmers" are good.

If you want to follow along with some more advanced stuff , like Spring , Spring Boot , Microservices , you can start with courses from "in28minutes" at Udemy.
Thank you for your suggestion. I have taken mosh's course on Java and HTML. I think he did not explain the advanced concept clear and deeply. I remembered that during the OOP part of java, his explanation is very confusing to me...

samsam

TutFlixer
Nov 10, 2020
Vietnam
You should check this playlist from youtube. Although I have doing coding on java for 3-4 years now by watching this playlist I grasped lots of knowledge I didn't know. This youtuber also has great videos on spring too. Anyone who wants to understand spring security, he also has videos on that and it is really great I had never understood the spring security until I watched courses from this youtuber. This channel is great for java developer so you should check .

Laurentiu Spilca

Videos are little bit longer but after watching videos you rarely have to watch or study other material, as he has mentioned all the edge cases and weird stuff. It will be little bit hard to watch 1hrs of video but trust me its really worth. Not only that he teaches live every week he is currently teaching microservices and design pattern in java.
Thank you so much! Do you have any recommendation for some project-based courses or youtube playlists?

Latest resources