Help : want to be a professional hacker or coder

General Rules

• This Forum Rules:
    1. No asking for course requests or download links.
    2. Don't share links to other websites for downloads or references.
    3. Avoid controversial topics in discussions.

4. Use an appropriate thread title that matches your content, not just a word.

Other Forum Rules Can Be Found Here

CARBANN

TutFlixer
Dec 23, 2020
INDIA
for someone who have completely no knowledge about coding,and wants to be a professional hacker or coder either of them. which languages he/she should learn and in which order?
if anyone can provide me list of languages and application to learn order wise would be a great help.😅
thank you ❤

iamblankness

Premium
TutFlixer
Nov 22, 2020
Albania
for someone who have completely no knowledge about coding,and wants to be a professional hacker or coder either of them. which languages he/she should learn and in which order?
if anyone can provide me list of languages and application to learn order wise would be a great help.😅
thank you ❤
Hi there,
To be honest before you even learn anything, you might want to first determine what you want to create, since every programming language has its own use.
I'll briefly guide you , so you can take the first step.

Android Mobile App? Java / Kotlin
Ios App? Swift
Video Games? C# (Unity) C++ (Unreal Engine)
Websites (front-end)? html,css,javascript then move on to learn a framework such as vue, react , angular.
Machine Learning/Data Science? Python
Operating Systems/Drivers " C
Databases ? SQL (mysql etc.)

iamblankness

Premium
TutFlixer
Nov 22, 2020
Albania
For hacking, I'll say learn Python, ruby and perl as they are quite popular for exploit development as well as they are cross platform.
If you feel like you want to take it one step further learn C. Then take a look into reverse engineering, you'll need to know assembly (prob x86), which is a major way to discover, analyze and reproduce exploits. For website applications, having a fundamental knowledge of the web dev languages helps (PHP, Javascript). Learn SQL as well which you'll use to check for any kind of injections etc.
Lastly, look into linux, as they have specific kernels for hackers/cyber security (parrot/kali linux), and learn the command line.

Reactions: RebelYeah

noobprogrammer

TutFlixer
Sep 30, 2020
Uganda
If you want strong your programming knowledge, And want to know how the program works, memory management works, architecture, header file than start C programming first. As its the mother language of all programming. If you know C programming well. You can switch at any programming language just in few days.
You can also use Python as your primary language.

Berlin Professor

TutFlixer
Oct 19, 2020
TIME
To become a great programmer or a hacker u will require this set of skills to excel.
Programmer :
Good programming knowledge: Fundamentals, OOPS, memory, CPU management, and efficient use of hardware through your code.
Programming languages that can help achieve these: C and C++. C is considered the mother of programming languages (for a reason).
Learn python if completely new to programming indeed u will need to learn c/c++ for greater understanding.
Then Data structures and algorithms which force you to think and write code as a programmer, U will be introduced to various concepts that will open door to other important paradigms of the programmer(thinking and methodology)
To test yourself on the way try to code in these platforms 1.Hackerrank,2.Codechef, 3.Codeforces.
Compete with other programmers and learn competitive programming and see where programming will take u.

For hacking ( u need to know a lot) :

1. Networking
2.Programming(Python, c/c++, Html, JS)
3.Operating systems.
4.Web.
5.Linux
6.DS and ALGO.
OMG, many more.......
Practice, be persistent, it's not how u become a top programmer or hacker, its how well you can crack an algo or create one ATB!!

darkentropy

Premium User
Premium
TutFlixer
Sep 7, 2020
Mustafar
I categorize hacking into two domains
- Web hacking (Beginner Friendly)
- System Hacking (Advanced and kinda a big deal)

1 ) For web hacking you need to know all about web, how it works, security vulnerabilities, cookies , headers and lot of stuff
For this you need to know -
- Javascript because web run on JS
- any scripting language (Python or any modern ones like Go)

2) System Hacking -
Don't even get me started here because this field is so broad
You need to know :-
- Operating Systems (IN and Out)
- Networking
- A lot of programming languages ( C, Assembly and what not)

That are just resources that can get you started but the most important tool is your brain and your mindset towards it.
If you are doing hacking just because its cool and stuff then please don't do it because you are going to exhaust yourself because its not easy you can go years without getting anything because you are gonna compete with the people who are working everyday to patch all the security vulnerabilities.

Reactions: Berlin Professor

imraxstar

TutFlixer
Sep 12, 2020
Mars
Bro i want to take my wordpress skills to the next level. Could you plz recommend great course on it and also to make advanved wordpress customization through coding which i can apply inside wordpress website. Any course recommendation.

encephalitis

TutFlixer
Nov 4, 2020
india
Learn:
Networking concepts through C/C++
Assembly level hacking
Reverse Engineering
Botnets
Malware Analysing
Kernel calls

Preferred programming languages:
C/C++ (must , you can learn here about alot of memory management and kernel calls)
Python (has alot of modules, you can create your own tools in one go)
Bash, Shell scripting (Damn important , it'll come handy if you want to create virus,malware,botnets,etc)
Assembly(not compulsory, but you can get insights [damn hard] :p)

Latest resources