Help a beginner to the forum

General Rules

• This Forum Rules:
    1. No asking for course requests or download links.
    2. Don't share links to other websites for downloads or references.
    3. Avoid controversial topics in discussions.

4. Use an appropriate thread title that matches your content, not just a word.

Other Forum Rules Can Be Found Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

anonymousy

Premium User
Premium
TutFlixer
Dec 19, 2020
India
Hello folks

First of all, thanks everyone -mods & non-mods alike, for growing this kickass community.

I am new to the forum and am in a limbo - perhaps one of you seasoned veterans can help.

I requested a couple of courses today (one from Djangwaves.com & other from Udemy.com). It didn't get approved(I can't see it on Request threads) - I'm pretty sure it might have to do with me incorrectly posting the request. So that doesn't count towards the 2 per week quota of requests, right? Can I now post it again, hopefully correctly this time around? I thought I'll check with community to avoid any problems.

Will appreciate a response. Thanks!

CEO

Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish
TutFlixer
Sep 10, 2020
USA
Hello folks

First of all, thanks everyone -mods & non-mods alike, for growing this kickass community.

I am new to the forum and am in a limbo - perhaps one of you seasoned veterans can help.

I requested a couple of courses today (one from Djangwaves.com & other from Udemy.com). It didn't get approved(I can't see it on Request threads) - I'm pretty sure it might have to do with me incorrectly posting the request. So that doesn't count towards the 2 per week quota of requests, right? Can I now post it again, hopefully correctly this time around? I thought I'll check with community to avoid any problems.

Will appreciate a response. Thanks!
Please read rules to overcome limbo :), also read each section rules.
This is a very friendly site
Your request is already approved, Don't post multiple times to prevent warning
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Reactions: anonymousy
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources