Hard to download😥

What to follow while posting thread on this section

• Posting Guidelines:
    1. Share your suggestions, feedback, or any issues you're experiencing on the forum.

2. Avoid posting about course uploads or course-related problems (e.g., download/update).

3. Your post will undergo moderation before appearing, so be patient if it doesn't show up immediately.

hello981

TutFlixer
Feb 3, 2021
Vangladesh
Tutflix, thank you so much for bringing such a platform. It is a great place for freebies and I purely appreciate it. But the downloading section really sucks. It was far more better before but now it either tells page not found or rate limit exceeded. Even after loading the course with successful auth, we are getting page not found error. Loading 5..6 times also didn't solve the problem. Tired.

Reactions: sanjai kumar

TUTProfessor

Processing....
Staff member
Administrator
Uploader
Jul 31, 2020

kadiri2006

TutFlixer
May 1, 2021
INDIA
Please Follow the Guide & Setup Your Own OAuth Client then you will never face this common errors. Rclone OAuth used by millions of websites & apps which cause rate limit error.

100 correct ,,after followig guidlines we could't see any errors

Reactions: nshimiyee311

jasmine

Premium User
Premium
TutFlixer
Oct 22, 2020
pune
Please Follow the Guide & Setup Your Own OAuth Client then you will never face this common errors. Rclone OAuth used by millions of websites & apps which cause rate limit error.

the new method is best , we don't have to worry about link expire and limits for download , soo easy thanks professor

Ceaseless

Staff member
TutFlixer
Sep 6, 2020
India
Create your custom OAuth. It's actually much easier to download cause there's no limit unlike the 5GB download limit in mega where you need to subscribe or use a vpn

mumer012001

TutFlixer
Jun 21, 2021
Pakistan

Even After creating my own OAuth Client and connecting my unlimited gdrive account I am unable to copy even 5gb of files

jasmine

Premium User
Premium
TutFlixer
Oct 22, 2020
pune
everyone
Even After creating my own OAuth Client and connecting my unlimited gdrive account I am unable to copy even 5gb of files
is doing well whay cant you , just try once more it will show not found but u have to try more times min 5 atmax 15 then it will load definitely . wait a min what's ur age .

althaf_n

TutFlixer
Oct 1, 2020
Sri Lanka
@TUTProfessor The only issue with this system is how its divided. courses like 'techworld with Nana' and 'Flutter Bootcamp by Reso Coder' are still getting updates. We download it once and then when we have to download the updated version, we have to download the whole thing again. Could you please address this?

jasmine

Premium User
Premium
TutFlixer
Oct 22, 2020
pune
@TUTProfessor The only issue with this system is how its divided. courses like 'techworld with Nana' and 'Flutter Bootcamp by Reso Coder' are still getting updates. We download it once and then when we have to download the updated version, we have to download the whole thing again. Could you please address this?
what , he is providin it for free and u cant do at least that , he is doing selfless work and cant u do at least that for yourself. atmax it may take few minutes . i don't know what r people think . when people make a mega link they ask to make a drive link u will understand when u make a siterip and made a link for it , he organized those material soo good and sharing for free without any return and spending so much time for it and u cant spend few minutes for yourself .

althaf_n

TutFlixer
Oct 1, 2020
Sri Lanka
what , he is providin it for free and u cant do at least that , he is doing selfless work and cant u do at least that for yourself. atmax it may take few minutes . i don't know what r people think . when people make a mega link they ask to make a drive link u will understand when u make a siterip and made a link for it , he organized those material soo good and sharing for free without any return and spending so much time for it and u cant spend few minutes for yourself .
dude calm down.. am not complaining.. its not 'few minutes'. I dont know about you, but internet is very expensive where I live. Downloading over 20GB everytime is not easy for us. I just asked if he could address it if he could. Stop jumping for no reason

Ceaseless

Staff member
TutFlixer
Sep 6, 2020
India
dude calm down.. am not complaining.. its not 'few minutes'. I dont know about you, but internet is very expensive where I live. Downloading over 20GB everytime is not easy for us. I just asked if he could address it if he could. Stop jumping for no reason
yup or someone can only share the updated/added videos

Latest resources