Got a job as SDE 1 in expedia group because of this website

General Rules

• This Forum Rules:
    1. No asking for course requests or download links.
    2. Don't share links to other websites for downloads or references.
    3. Avoid controversial topics in discussions.

4. Use an appropriate thread title that matches your content, not just a word.

Other Forum Rules Can Be Found Here

sbh7435

TutFlixer
Dec 7, 2020
India
Thank you very much @TUTProfessor for this website. I first got to know about this website while I was exploring some course on torrent. And there I downloaded that course from torrent, in that there was a link of tutflix. Initially, I thought that it is some kind of scam and this website will spam me daily (before making my account). But, somehow my mind said to try it as it is not asking for any money and I thought that if they spam me I will just block them.

So, I made my account on this website. It was kind of a long process, and a new also, for me, that I have to introduce myself here and then moderator/admin will approve it and then only I will be able to download resources. After I was approved to download resources, I downloaded 2-3 resources just to verify that they are the real or not. But, to my suprise, they were all real.

Long story short, in the end, this was one of the best decision of me to open this website and make an account here. Probably, better that choosing to go to a college (no joking).

So, Thank you very much @TUTProfessor and your team for this website, for providing such amazing resource content which, without you would not be possible to get for free. Now I am looking forward to become premium member as free membership helped me so much, so its very nice to imagine that how much premium membership will help me ! Please do tell, when premium membership will open!

Thank you

supertramp

TutFlixer
Oct 24, 2020
nepal
Congrats bro.

May I request you to share your preparation story and other things that will be helpful to us ?
I am from non coding and have been preparing for sometime and your insights will help me and lot of other people here

We will be grateful to you!
Thanks

Latest resources