google drive download issue

General Rules

• This Forum Rules:
    1. No asking for course requests or download links.
    2. Don't share links to other websites for downloads or references.
    3. Avoid controversial topics in discussions.

4. Use an appropriate thread title that matches your content, not just a word.

Other Forum Rules Can Be Found Here

sha18700

TutFlixer
Jul 7, 2021
india
i have limited amount of data everyday, so it impossible form me to download form google drive because google drive does not provide resumable link ,
any suggestion how to download file form drive with resume option

please help....

redinoj

TutFlixer
Dec 13, 2020
IN
Try copying part of the courses to your Google account to download them, and repeat.

casanova25

TutFlixer
Sep 11, 2021
India
Install IDM,download using IDM till your data limit permits, then pause it, now if you resume it , it might say, download link expired, then when it says download link expired after partial downloading, close it and open the idm tray, you'll see all your downloads (both complete and incomplete), the bottom most one is the most recent one, select it and right click , then click on 'refresh download address', it will open the google drive location, download again the same file , it will resume from where it was paused. This might seem a long method , but when u do it once and u get it,it is really easy. I also download it the same way, on data limit.

Reactions: TUTProfessor

sha18700

TutFlixer
Jul 7, 2021
india
Install IDM,download using IDM till your data limit permits, then pause it, now if you resume it , it might say, download link expired, then when it says download link expired after partial downloading, close it and open the idm tray, you'll see all your downloads (both complete and incomplete), the bottom most one is the most recent one, select it and right click , then click on 'refresh download address', it will open the google drive location, download again the same file , it will resume from where it was paused. This might seem a long method , but when u do it once and u get it,it is really easy. I also download it the same way, on data limit.
thank you very much, i really appreciate, your help

Latest resources