[Educator.com] Introduction to Probability

Register & Get access to index

rishu2022

Invest if you can afford it. Always.😎
TutFlixer
Oct 6, 2020
Google
rishu2022 submitted a new resource:

[Educator.com] Introduction to Probability - This class is geared towards students who are taking an Introduction to Probability course.

By: Dr. William Murray
Duration: 30 hours, 47 minutes
Number of Lessons: 35
This class is geared towards students who are taking an Introduction to Probability course. Dr. Murray utilizes his teaching experience to share all his insights and strategies essential to doing well in your own class. Each lesson also comes with downloadable study guide PDFs.

Additional Features:

Free Sample Lessons
Downloadable Lecture Slides
Study...

Read more about this resource...

Ceaseless

Staff member
TutFlixer
Sep 6, 2020
India
Hey rishu2022, do you have the other educator courses? thanks for this course!

Ceaseless

Staff member
TutFlixer
Sep 6, 2020
India
Which ones?

Mathematics:​

AP Calculus AB,
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
, AP Statistics,

Language:​

English Grammar, Advanced English Grammar, English Composition, Application Essays, AP English Language & Composition, AP English Literature & Composition, Shakespeare: Plays & Sonnets, Reading Comprehension, AP Spanish

Thanks!

Reactions: rishu2022

rishu2022

TutFlixer
Oct 6, 2020
Google

Mathematics:​

AP Calculus AB,
, AP Statistics,

Language:​

English Grammar, Advanced English Grammar, English Composition, Application Essays, AP English Language & Composition, AP English Literature & Composition, Shakespeare: Plays & Sonnets, Reading Comprehension, AP Spanish

Thanks!

Found:
Advanced English Grammar,
Gen Stats(different author- Yates),
AP Stats,
Differential Equations,
and these:
Algebra 1 (1.61GB)
Algebra 2 (2.69GB)
Basic Math (1.10GB)
College Calculus I (8.38GB)
College Calculus II (6.29GB)
Linear Algebra (12.31GB)
Multivariable Calculus (12.75GB)
Trigonometry (860MB)
PreCalculus

@encephalitis
62 GB. Found it. But I am getting a bit busy tomorrow onwards, so will post when free.
[Contents: Contains Basic Math, Basic Math Problems, Fractions Thru Algebra, Advanced Algebra, Geometry, Trigonometry, Pre-Calculus, Calculus 1-3, Advanced Calculus, Physics, Unit Conversion, and Probability and Statistics. A total of 155 hours of lectures and 920 pages of worksheets.]

Last edited:

Ceaseless

Staff member
TutFlixer
Sep 6, 2020
India
Found:
AP Stats,
Differential Equations,
and these:
Algebra 1 (1.61GB)
Algebra 2 (2.69GB)
Basic Math (1.10GB)
Linear Algebra (12.31GB)
Trigonometry (860MB)
PreCalculus

@encephalitis
62 GB. Found it. But I am getting a bit busy tomorrow onwards, so will post when free.
[Contents: Contains Basic Math, Basic Math Problems, Fractions Thru Algebra, Advanced Algebra, Geometry, Trigonometry, Pre-Calculus, Calculus 1-3, Advanced Calculus, Physics, Unit Conversion, and Probability and Statistics. A total of 155 hours of lectures and 920 pages of worksheets.]
Thanks Bro! :D :D

webman19

Parth Mishra
TutFlixer
Sep 10, 2020
India
Found:
AP Stats,
Differential Equations,
and these:
Algebra 1 (1.61GB)
Algebra 2 (2.69GB)
Basic Math (1.10GB)
Linear Algebra (12.31GB)
Trigonometry (860MB)
PreCalculus

@encephalitis
cant wait

encephalitis

TutFlixer
Nov 4, 2020
india
Found:
AP Stats,
Differential Equations,
and these:
Algebra 1 (1.61GB)
Algebra 2 (2.69GB)
Basic Math (1.10GB)
Linear Algebra (12.31GB)
Trigonometry (860MB)
PreCalculus

@encephalitis
waiting

D

Deleted member 574

Found:
AP Stats,
Differential Equations,
and these:
Algebra 1 (1.61GB)
Algebra 2 (2.69GB)
Basic Math (1.10GB)
Linear Algebra (12.31GB)
Trigonometry (860MB)
PreCalculus

@encephalitis
Waiting for Statistics

encephalitis

TutFlixer
Nov 4, 2020
india
Found:
AP Stats,
Differential Equations,
and these:
Algebra 1 (1.61GB)
Algebra 2 (2.69GB)
Basic Math (1.10GB)
Linear Algebra (12.31GB)
Trigonometry (860MB)
PreCalculus

@encephalitis
i have got the same 62gigs content as torrent but im stumbling on in which order should we start to learn ;(

• Haha
Reactions: rishu2022

sunnydebjit

TutFlixer
May 25, 2021
India
i have got the same 62gigs content as torrent but im stumbling on in which order should we start to learn ;(
Hello, I must say to follow a curriculum. Check out Khanacademy they have a strong curriculum. and then follow your path with these. Also Do you mind sharing there 62 gigs? I was wondering if I can get access as well, lots of stuff to practice, I am out of touch.

encephalitis

TutFlixer
Nov 4, 2020
india
Hello, I must say to follow a curriculum. Check out Khanacademy they have a strong curriculum. and then follow your path with these. Also Do you mind sharing there 62 gigs? I was wondering if I can get access as well, lots of stuff to practice, I am out of touch.
im sorry i got mathtutor not educator , sorry for misinformation :p

Reactions: sunnydebjit

rishu2022

TutFlixer
Oct 6, 2020
Google
Who is talking to whom? :ROFLMAO:
I got a few Educator Maths videos from a very kind guy on some closed forum. I needed Stats and Probability videos and he fulfilled the request. Rest of the Educator videos were his own initiative. Educator videos can't be found anywhere else except that forum.

@encephalitis is talking about Math tutor 62GB videos.

encephalitis

TutFlixer
Nov 4, 2020
india
I got a few Educator Maths videos from a very kind guy on some closed forum. I needed Stats and Probability videos and he fulfilled the request. Rest of the Educator videos were his own initiative. Educator videos can't be found anywhere else except that forum.

care to share boss ? :D

Reactions: Ceaseless

sunnydebjit

TutFlixer
May 25, 2021
India
Hey I understood

Hey I understood what Forum / Site you are talking about. I just realised I have access there as well. But I dont own a seedbox

Latest resources