Educative - Grokking the Coding Interview: Patterns for Coding Questions in JAVA/Python/JS/C++

Educative - Grokking the Coding Interview: Patterns for Coding Questions in JAVA/Python/JS/C++

Register & Get access to index

flamingass

TutFlixer
Jan 13, 2021
localghost
flamingass submitted a new resource:

Educative.io - Grokking the Coding Interview: Patterns for Coding Questions in JAVA/Python/JS/C++ - Study recurring patterns/techniques for solving most Data Structures and Algorithm coding questions.

ezgif-3-5bd5aa3ff981.png

Coding interviews are getting harder every day. A few years back, brushing up on key data structures and going through 50-75 coding interview questions was more than enough prep for an interview.

Today, everyone has access to massive sets of coding problems, and they've gotten more difficult to account for that. The process has gotten more competitive. When our team sat together to brainstorm on ideas to make the...

Read more about this resource...

Maha dev

TutFlixer
Feb 13, 2021
India

flamingass

TutFlixer
Jan 13, 2021
localghost
I think all grokking courses from educative.io are hailed as good.
Attaching image for future reference.

WTaLP9q.png

A few that I know:

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

DP

Unfortunately I don't have the Educative Unlimited subscription. I've been meaning to pool money together with some folks to buy it. Let's see.

If I stumble on to other courses, I'll certainly share here.

encephalitis

TutFlixer
Nov 4, 2020
india
A few that I know:

DP

Unfortunately I don't have the Educative Unlimited subscription. I've been meaning to pool money together with some folks to buy it. Let's see.

yes the DP course is awesome as hell , never we can find such clean concise code

rishu2022

Invest if you can afford it. Always.😎
TutFlixer
Oct 6, 2020
Google
A few that I know:

DP

Oh! No pressure on you man! I just listed those as a sort of repository for myself and others. If they find it somewhere, they can post it here in the furture. If I find any, I'll definitely post it. A lot of my posts are repositories of sorts. This was a great share, btw!

Latest resources