Register & Get access to index

TUTProfessor

Processing....
Staff member
Administrator
Uploader
Jul 31, 2020
TUTProfessor submitted a new resource:

Learnpub - Django for Beginners/APIs/Professionals - Django for Beginners & APIs & Professionals

JX0keTd.jpg

The following 3 books are included in this bundle...
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
, and

Completely...

Read more about this resource...

dikk

TutFlixer
Sep 8, 2020
eu
Please update these ebooks.
Usually there are not too many changes between major django versions as it is a highly functional, mature framework. From 3.2+ to 4.0 (not yet an LTS release) e.g. one of the major changes was built-in easier form customization. The rest is pretty much the same. So you can just go ahead with the books for 3.x it will not make much difference.

I would even suggest people to just go ahead and do the free tutorial on MDN or the other great free one on the simpleisbetterthancomplex blog.

Also if you just want to learn about new features I highly recommend the official django site looking for changelogs, or this great article:

Last edited:

tukumish

TutFlixer
Sep 22, 2020
India
Usually there are not too many changes between major django versions as it is a highly functional, mature framework. From 3.2+ to 4.0 (not yet an LTS release) e.g. one of the major changes was built-in easier form customization. The rest is pretty much the same. So you can just go ahead with the books for 3.x it will not make much difference.

I would even suggest people to just go ahead and do the free tutorial on MDN or the other great free one on the simpleisbetterthancomplex blog.

Also if you just want to learn about new features I highly recommend the official django site looking for changelogs, or this great article:
Instead of chasing minor changes in django, one should appreciate the beauty of serializers, and even more specifically nested serializers. Model Serializers with relations and reverse relations have spoiled me for sure.

Only last week, I added related_name to a number of models fields and refactored the entire codebase which used modelname_set to leverage this functionality.

Mango143

TutFlixer
Jan 9, 2021
Galaxy

Thanks bro!

Latest resources