Data Structures & Algorithms, Level-up Course (2021)

Data Structures & Algorithms, Level-up Course (2021)

Register & Get access to index

hellraiser98

TutFlixer
Sep 7, 2020
India
hellraiser98 submitted a new resource:

Data Structures & Algorithms, Level-up Course (2021) - The only course you need to master problem solving using Data Structures & Algorithms in C++.

Do you find yourself feeling like you get "stuck" every time you get a coding question?

Welcome to Data Structures & Algorithms, Level up Course the only course that provides you an ultimate practice on problem solving process and helping you to take your data structures & algorithms to the next level. The course is taught by an expert instructor Prateek Narang from Google, who is not just a software engineer but also has mentored thousands of students in...

Read more about this resource...

hellraiser98

TutFlixer
Sep 7, 2020
India
@proghead00 & @shubham_007, the quizzes are generally interactive and there is no specific format for them. Downloading quiz questions in plain won't help. I personally feel like saving the HTML files in a non-interactive way won't do you all any good. As of now the program which I used to download simply redirects the user to the quiz page on Udemy. I'll try to search for a way to download the quizzes in some way or another.

Till then, please wait. :)

hellraiser98

TutFlixer
Sep 7, 2020
India
It's right there on the overview tab mate. Just scroll down, and you'll find the spoiler. Click on it, copy the key, and there you have it. :)

anonymouse

TutFlixer
Jan 9, 2021
India
@hellraiser98 hey man, I downloaded it earlier but I didn't have all the necessary quizzes and stuff, can we get that separately, or do I need to download again everything?

Latest resources