Coursera - Google UX Design Professional Certificate

Coursera - Google UX Design Professional Certificate

Register & Get access to index

chuj2137

TutFlixer
Sep 30, 2020
Poland
chuj2137 submitted a new resource:

Google UX Design Professional Certificate - Google UX Design Professional Certificate on coursera.org

WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
    • Follow the design process: empathize with users, define pain points, ideate solutions, create wireframes and prototypes, test and iterate on designs
    • Understand the basics of UX research, like planning research studies, conducting interviews and usability studies, and synthesizing research results
    • Apply foundational UX concepts, like user-centered design, accessibility, and equity-focused design...

Read more about this resource...

abetamaya

TutFlixer
Nov 30, 2021
Indonesia
Does this one included with course test and side notes? Because I found from another site but it only have the video, not even the subtitles

edit : oh sorry, I didn't know it was Mega Link. Thanks for sharing this one

chuj2137

TutFlixer
Sep 30, 2020
Poland
sh*t so I dont seem to have it anymore, if someone who has already downloaded that course could hook me up with a download link so that I could update this resource that'd be cool

B4TM4N

TutFlixer
Jun 20, 2022
Spain
Hi chuj2137! The links are good but the folders are empty. Is there anyone who can share the files again? Thanks in advance.

chuj2137

TutFlixer
Sep 30, 2020
Poland
Hi chuj2137! The links are good but the folders are empty. Is there anyone who can share the files again? Thanks in advance.
yeaah thats what I mean lmao like the link ends up being kinda useless when its empty like that and I have virtually no way of reuploading the files since I don't have them anywhere on my drive anymore, I need someone who has them to hook me up with a new link or alternatively I might look online for any potential copies of this that were made and uploaded somewhere else

Reactions: bobsm

Latest resources