Course recommendation thread!!

General Rules

• This Forum Rules:
    1. No asking for course requests or download links.
    2. Don't share links to other websites for downloads or references.
    3. Avoid controversial topics in discussions.

4. Use an appropriate thread title that matches your content, not just a word.

Other Forum Rules Can Be Found Here

sakib0406

TutFlixer
Sep 17, 2020
India
We should share , what course you think is best for that technology stack
like , best course for react , beast course for node, java,javascript

Reactions: mir

Lokesh

TutFlixer
Sep 25, 2020
lokesh143
Current best course for javascript is javascript simplified by Kyle . It has two parts one for beginner and second for advanced . It was launched recently few days back . It is in JavaScript simplified.com

skynet008

TutFlixer
Sep 23, 2020
Somewhere
This is a good post, also not only everyone should mention what is for him/her the best course on "x" topic (nodejs, react, javascript) but also mention which courses did s/he tried so it's easier to compare.

For example it's not very useful to say that Academind courses are the best if I've only have tried Academind courses...you see? so I should mention all courses from different authors that I've tried about 'x' topic.

maximus042

TutFlixer
Sep 21, 2020
Albania
Can someone share best courses for Android Development. I need some intermediate to advanced but share some beginner for other members.

sims0702

TutFlixer
Nov 4, 2020
Belgium
can some share the best course to learn web dev apart from that one from colt steele, there weren't excercises so kinda difficult to learn it that way

fuido

TutFlixer
Oct 7, 2020
IN
Javascript - you can start with almost any course, most of the js you won't learn from tutorials. Lot of scenarios that would come up in real programming would never be in tutorials. Start with anything, try building stuff.

React - UI.dev and Kent C Dodds have the best courses. Use scrimba free course to write code along with instructor(getting used to syntax).

NodeJS - Starting with any course, after like 5-10 lectures all courses go towards reciting official docs, there are some advanced ones like stephen grider one(very few useful things, not worth buying) or Node Advanced from node university.

Anyway main takeaway is that for beginning and getting your head around concepts in isolation courses are great, rest you will learn when you write it.

All opinion above.

Last edited:

imraxstar

TutFlixer
Sep 12, 2020
Mars
Could you guys recommend me advanced wordpress customization course.
I have design my own mockup of website it is more conversion focused , but i do not know coding even basics.
So plzz suggest something which takes me from beginner to expert in wordpress customization using power of html ,css , javascript so that i cn design my website they way i want.and develope a child theme

rsmk49

TutFlixer
Dec 22, 2020
Earth
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
eveloper Roadmaps
Exhaustive github course list:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

With such an excellent resource as tutflix, lack of resources is simply not a limiting factor to better your skills.
Try to do just 1% better than the day before and be consistent. Keep coding. Keep applying!

webman19

Parth Mishra
TutFlixer
Sep 10, 2020
India
machine learning : Linear and Logistic regression from Coding Blocks , rest from applied ai
deep learning : Aladdin Persson

Latest resources