Coding Ninjas vs Coding Blocks

General Rules

• This Forum Rules:
    1. No asking for course requests or download links.
    2. Don't share links to other websites for downloads or references.
    3. Avoid controversial topics in discussions.

4. Use an appropriate thread title that matches your content, not just a word.

Other Forum Rules Can Be Found Here

beinghuman10

TutFlixer
Sep 14, 2020
UAE
Hey guys,

I prefer c++. I want to learn dsa . Which course should I do?
I just have learnt till pointers in c++. An

I am so confused between coding ninjas and coding blocks.
Please advice me which course is the best , from the interview perspective

fournotfour

Premium User
Premium
TutFlixer
Sep 21, 2020
India
Placement support was better on coding ninjas compared to coding blocks which is zero to none. But for the course content, it really depends on the instructor, as they both provide trial content you can watch and decide for yourselves. And finally coming to price, coding blocks is best, they frequently conduct events and giveaway massive discount coupons.

Superman

TutFlixer
Sep 14, 2020
South Africa
Whatever course u take...it will tell u about dsa but a good developer sould know how to develop ur thinking ability..that will come with time...working through codeforces ...etc..while doing online chalenge..u can get that ..and to know dsa concept...free algo video available in tutflix u can take that... buying courses will not help..how u grasp thing it matter...u can go with geeksforgeeks for dsa solve specific topic from any coding platform..there r tons of free resources..but last it's individual decision...or if u want to buy ...buy by using group

Reactions: hacstac

rdx

TutFlixer
May 29, 2021
India
I have done an offline course from coding blocks and know some of the people there. Coding blocks is dead during this pandemic so believe me you will not get any support from them so go with coding ninjas although both of them are useless for any course.
Can you elarbate? Why you saying both useless

Subh

TutFlixer
Jun 15, 2021
Bangladesh
DSA is just about clear basic concept and lotsss of practice i will suggest go with MySirG c++ course and you'll be fine .. i hv seen CB course they don't go to core concepts bs ese hoga ye karo khtm (this will happen do that finish ) but mySigG go further you'll grasp so easly

Latest resources