Register & Get access to index

TUTProfessor

Processing....
Staff member
Administrator
Uploader
Jul 31, 2020
TUTProfessor submitted a new resource:

CleverProgrammer - Profit with JavaScript - A course that will amaze you teaches you how to complete real projects and make a living like a mode

GeodJaA.jpg

A course that will amaze you teaches you how to complete real projects and make a living like a modern JavaScript web developer.

Here's a hard truth about how to become a developer that no one will tell.

I want to share with you the # 1 reason why I failed to become a developer, and one thing that helped me go from going broke to becoming a 6-digit web developer ...

If you stay with me for a minute, I'll share with you how you can avoid this...

Read more about this resource...

usmanali700

TutFlixer
Sep 12, 2020
Kolkata
Is he good or what? I need suggestion is it wroth my time to learn from this course? You can suppose I am a noob and never did javascript before but know c++, java html css basis etc

beingzen

Premium User
Premium
TutFlixer
Dec 10, 2020
united kingdom
I do not know your learning style. For me it is ok. The first module is about mindset preparation. To make your mind watch the second module, you do not have to watch the full course. By the end of the module, you would know if his teaching style and course content are for you or not.

imml97

TutFlixer
Sep 22, 2020
India
This course suck tbh, the video sound is way off. Also if you know a little JS you will find it kinda 'Meh'

Reactions: asad

Latest resources