Register & Get access to index

TUTProfessor

Processing....
Staff member
Administrator
Uploader
Jul 31, 2020
TUTProfessor submitted a new resource:

Cisco NGFW Firepower Threat Defense (FTD) Training Part-1/2 - Learn Cisco NGFW Firepower Threat Defense (FTD) V6.7 (SNCF 300-710) with Step by Step Lab Workbook

RbCOhnz.jpg
Learn Cisco NGFW Firepower Threat Defense (FTD) V6.7 (SNCF 300-710) with Step by Step Lab Workbook

What you'll learn​

• Implement NGFW modes
  • Implement NGIPS modes
  • Implement high availability options
  • Configure system settings in Cisco Firepower Management Center
  • Configure these policies in Cisco Firepower Management Center
  • Configure these features using Cisco Firepower Management Center
  • Configure devices...

Read more about this resource...

emrexd

TutFlixer
Oct 28, 2022
USA
Hello, Thank you so much for providing this course but I am having trouble with accessing the drive. I click on Geth Auth -> Select my google account and click Allow -> It goes something like 127.0.0.1:53683/?state=from%3Dgd-efc&code=4/0ARtbsJquY1GP This site can’t be reached127.0.0.1 refused to connect.

Is anyone having this issue? Please help! Thank you.

emrexd

TutFlixer
Oct 28, 2022
USA
Hello, Thank you so much for providing this course but I am having trouble with accessing the drive. I click on Geth Auth -> Select my google account and click Allow -> It goes something like 127.0.0.1:53683/?state=from%3Dgd-efc&code=4/0ARtbsJquY1GP This site can’t be reached127.0.0.1 refused to connect.

Is anyone having this issue? Please help! Thank you.
I figured out. I needed to copy and paste the whole URL that provided me the access. Thanks again. I have been looking for this course.

Diogracom

TutFlixer
Nov 2, 2021
Uganda
Thanks for the course, I facing a challenge as it requires a password to extract. Could some one help me with the password

Last edited:

Latest resources