Can't download, haven't reached 3 downloads limit

General Rules

• This Forum Rules:
    1. No asking for course requests or download links.
    2. Don't share links to other websites for downloads or references.
    3. Avoid controversial topics in discussions.

4. Use an appropriate thread title that matches your content, not just a word.

Other Forum Rules Can Be Found Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

skynet008

TutFlixer
Sep 23, 2020
Somewhere
As far as I remember I haven't downloaded 3 files within the last 24 hours but even then it says I have reached the limit.

What's the reason for this? Isn't the system working properly?

Of course, I would never create another account to download more files (it goes against the rules) but I would like to take advantage of the actual 3 files limit and I can't.

I'm only downloading 1 file a day and it keeps saying that I've already reached my 3 files per day limit, it's very weird:

3gahTE0.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Dustoorani

chuks

TutFlixer
Oct 5, 2020
Lagos
@skynet008 this kind has happened to me and here was my case and might likely be why you are experiencing same.

I used up my limit for the day but left that limit page opened. By the time I came back the following day, instead of navigating away then coming back, I simply refreshed (the limit page) with the hope that it should redirect me to the download page, and that was it. I got locked out again.

It looked like the fact that I refreshed that limit/warning page re-created the session that I was out of my limit for the day. I could not make any download at all for that day and had to wait till the following day.

I guess this might have been you case and pending when that is fixed, going forward, once you hit the limit page, you may want to navigate away from it so you do not accidentally refresh it the following day to avoid waiting all over again.

CEO

Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish
TutFlixer
Sep 10, 2020
USA
@skynet008 Isn't the system working properly? - It's working fine for me till now!
@chuks " once you hit the limit page, you may want to navigate away from it so you do not accidentally refresh it the following day to avoid waiting all over again. " - I tried this and it redirected to Mega once time was over.
I have also clicked same download resource 2 times and it never counted as another click. :)

If someone faced issue, do include more details like Time etc so that if its bug, it can be debugged by Admin.

jojojojo

TutFlixer
Nov 16, 2020
China
well in my case was because I misunderstood how the system works lol. I thought I needed to "like" before clicking "go to download" button (I had an error when clicking "like", a pop-up was saying "Oops! We ran into some problems. Sorry, you can't take it back reaction type, it seems you don't have a permission do that." and I didn't try to click "go to download" before because I was afraid of trigger a flag or whatever, like I was trying to download more than allowed), finally I decided to take the risk today and it just worked LOL.

Last edited:

skynet008

TutFlixer
Sep 23, 2020
Somewhere
I'm only downloading 1 file a day and it keeps saying that I've already reached my 3 files per day limit, it's very weird:

3gahTE0.png

charliepro

TutFlixer
Nov 21, 2020
salta, argentina
As far as I remember I haven't downloaded 3 files within the last 24 hours but even then it says I have reached the limit.

What's the reason for this? Isn't the system working properly?

Of course, I would never create another account to download more files (it goes against the rules) but I would like to take advantage of the actual 3 files limit and I can't.

3gahTE0.png
the system is garbage, they wanna profit from us but is content you can get for free in torrents sites
i cant download a single course cuz the ads and that limitations
i leave this forum, too much complicated!!! is a waste of time!!

TUTProfessor

Processing....
Staff member
Administrator
Uploader
Jul 31, 2020
Good Bye. Limit applied for Prevent Extreme Leecher. Those who love to Fill their pocket with courses, sorry this is not the right place, our team works hard to provide courses upload them into mega for watchable online. wherein torrent you have to download it. then watch if that suitable for you go on torrents download and fill your pocket. remember you can only get free couponed courses on torrent where we upload latest release and top-rated courses

70% of our uploads you cant find on the public tracker

Regarding ads, We have to pay 800$ yearly for run the whole system. which we cant cover with linkvertise but still we are running from our side and your donation support.

If you cant download for today, wait try the next day, Nothing Faulty from Server Side. The system only counts your button click whether you download it or not.
by mistake, if you missed your destination link check your browser history. you will be able to find the download link that you have clicked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources