Register & Get access to index

TUTProfessor

Processing....
Staff member
Administrator
Uploader
Jul 31, 2020
TUTProfessor submitted a new resource:

Build a Google Meet Clone from Scratch: WebRTC & Socket io - Learn webrtc and build a website like google meet from scratch using WebRTC, socket io & Javascript.

zlnscXd.jpg

Learn webrtc and build a website like google meet from scratch using WebRTC, socket io & Javascript.

What you'll learn​

• Learn how to build a group conference website
  • Become an advanced, confident, and modern WebRTC developer from scratch
  • Skill proficiently in WebRTC, Socket io and Javascript
  • Understand how file sharing works in a website
  • Understand how to create a new meeting or join in a existing meeting...

Read more about this resource...

anonymouse

TutFlixer
Jan 9, 2021
India
Hey @TUTProfessor, the course was updated with ONLY one 9min video lecture showing how to Upload in Live Server.
Can you please share that? I already downloaded the course before, but I wanted to see how he deploys, so I (as well as many others) would be obliged if you could upload ONLY THAT video and share the link.
Thanks in advance.

• Love
Reactions: gawrgwoomba

littlesudip

TutFlixer
Jul 27, 2021
Bangladesh
Hey @TUTProfessor, the course was updated with ONLY one 9min video lecture showing how to Upload in Live Server.
Can you please share that? I already downloaded the course before, but I wanted to see how he deploys, so I (as well as many others) would be obliged if you could upload ONLY THAT video and share the link.
Thanks in advance.

I need that "Upload in Live Server" also. and did you find the complete source code for this project? please let me know.

Latest resources