Register & Get access to index

BurnBabyBurn

Premium User
Premium
TutFlixer
Sep 11, 2020
Malaysia
BurnBabyBurn submitted a new resource:

[Book] Dan Lok - F.U. Money - F.U. Money: Make As Much Money As You Damn Well Want And Live Your Life As You Damn Well Please!

F.U. Money: Make As Much Money As You Damn Well Want And Live Your Life As You Damn Well Please!
images

Are you TIRED of the RAT RACE? Do you wish you had MORE TIME and MORE MONEY? Would you like to NEVER WORK AGAIN?

If you answered “YES!”, then you need to look no further than Dan “The Man” Lok’s new book - F.U. MONEY.

If you have ever thought to yourself...

Read more about this resource...

dikk

TutFlixer
Sep 8, 2020
eu
Dan Lok is a scammer, just saying. The purpose of this book is a sales pitch basically to get you to buy his very expensive "courses" that basically just rehash napoleon hill / brian tracy / etc. Just one example:

Also F.U. money - should be at least 3-6 months of your living costs minimum - in a nutshell is just money you have stashed away that provides you with a sense of security so that in case you happen to be at a bad workplace / bad situation, you can just bail out yourself, say F.U. to your boss and leave - while still not starve / be homeless immediately. There, I told you what this book is about. Keep yourself far away from this guy.

BurnBabyBurn

Premium User
Premium
TutFlixer
Sep 11, 2020
Malaysia
Absolutely right, I'm a big coffeezilla fan too. But I don't think it's gonna hurt to download his content for free.

dikk

TutFlixer
Sep 8, 2020
eu
of course not. all I'm saying is that no one should give this scammer even a dollar.

Latest resources