Register & Get access to index

TUTProfessor

Processing....
Staff member
Administrator
Uploader
Jul 31, 2020
TUTProfessor submitted a new resource:

Become an Algebra Master - Learn everything from Algebra 1 and Algebra 2, then test your knowledge with 1,300+ practice questio

rYFBwxf.jpg

Learn everything from Algebra 1 and Algebra 2, then test your knowledge with 1,300+ practice questions

What you'll learn
  • Operations, including order of operations (PEMDAS) and like-terms
  • Fractions, exponents, and radicals, including advanced operations with all three
  • Equations and systems of equations, including inverse operations, direct and inverse variation, and distance/rate/time problems
  • Graphing...

Read more about this resource...

RooTShell

TutFlixer
Dec 1, 2020
Portugal
I can't download... I reacted to the post but when I try to download the course it still says that I need to react to the post.

Can you check what's wrong?

Thanks!

RooTShell

TutFlixer
Dec 1, 2020
Portugal
I did read the rules the first day I registered :)

As stated by the guides/rules, I need to react to a post (like) and then I can download the course. I did this already 2 days ago and was able to download without any issues.

Today I wanted to download this course so I liked the post and then when I press downloadI get a message saying that I need to react to the post in order to download the content. The problem is that I already reacted to the post (liked) and it still doesn't allow me to download it :(

RooTShell

TutFlixer
Dec 1, 2020
Portugal
@TUTProfessor Damn! I was liking the discussion tab instead of the overview :oops:

All working now! Sorry for the trouble and thanks for your patience and pointing me in the right direction 🤜🤛

lankyman

TutFlixer
Jun 24, 2022
Philippines
Hi, i am feeling so down, i am trying to download this zip file but i am failing to manage to do this.
I have opened the links to decrypt, i tried the first 2 links and then clicked on get auth, and then after acknowledging the access, i am now trying to copy and paste the auth code in the boxm, but i get "page not found" error
I dont know what to do

Latest resources