[ASK] Which is the best course to learn React Native?

General Rules

• This Forum Rules:
    1. No asking for course requests or download links.
    2. Don't share links to other websites for downloads or references.
    3. Avoid controversial topics in discussions.

4. Use an appropriate thread title that matches your content, not just a word.

Other Forum Rules Can Be Found Here

steve

TutFlixer
Sep 9, 2020
192.168. 1.1
I've prev experience with React and want to learn react native, I want that course which follows the best practices of react native with latest updates. Also the course shouldn't be too lengthy.

Few courses are on my mind ,like :
1. Stephen Grider udemy course on React Native - he is probably the best instructor on React but he doesn't update his course, infact most of his courses are outdated -> Is this course updated ?
2. Mosh Hamedani RN course (his react course isn't that great comparing his courses on Node.js -> Any suggestion on taking his RN course?)

Nomad coders course is good but it's not available here..

Please suggest few more courses..

Last edited:

smarttin07

TutFlixer
Oct 5, 2020
south korea
Personally, based on a project based approach / hands on approach and having gone through both courses, mosh's: one real project approach course (with so many features expecially in part 2) is far better than grider's very long(38hrs), little-example-projects (things you find on youtube) and almost no content, - infact you'd get much better value from a youtube series.
But if you prefer start from scratch approach with much explanations .. Maximilian Schwarzmüller course is a good start it also comes with one real project.

smarttin07

TutFlixer
Oct 5, 2020
south korea
Personally, based on a project based approach / hands on approach and having gone through both courses, mosh's: one real project approach course (with so many features expecially in part 2) is far better than grider's very long(38hrs), little-example-projects (things you find on youtube) and almost no content, - infact you'd get much better value from a youtube series.
But if you prefer start from scratch approach with much explanations .. Maximilian Schwarzmüller course is a good start it also comes with one real project.

steve

TutFlixer
Sep 9, 2020
192.168. 1.1
Maximilian Schwarzmüller is an awesome instructor but I find his courses quite boring. :(
Will definitely look into mosh courses.

Reactions: chuks

Latest resources