Are you "I want to do everything but I end up doing nothing" kind of person?

General Rules

• This Forum Rules:
    1. No asking for course requests or download links.
    2. Don't share links to other websites for downloads or references.
    3. Avoid controversial topics in discussions.

4. Use an appropriate thread title that matches your content, not just a word.

Other Forum Rules Can Be Found Here

anonymousy

Premium User
Premium
TutFlixer
Dec 19, 2020
India
Hahahaha are you me? Coz I swear I could have written something quite close to this!! Really appreciate the tips and also for sharing this candidly.

anonymousy

Premium User
Premium
TutFlixer
Dec 19, 2020
India
That's so great to hear man!! How did you get into public speaking? Do you have a public presence where we might be able to support?

CEO

Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish
TutFlixer
Sep 10, 2020
USA
Thank you, Currently small presence like internal conf, will update once reaching wider

Reactions: anonymousy

mxoh

TutFlixer
Feb 2, 2021
South Africa
oh god am stressed because of that and I really need help. i thought i was alone but am laughing because of this threads hope we will escape from bad habit :(

capshield

TutFlixer
Jan 20, 2021
US
yes. i'm trying to break out of it. doesn't help that when i check the programming subs i end up finding different tutorials and start over.
idk why i do this. maybe i'm scared to actually see what i can do? cause i know what i can't and i end up starting again cause i feel i didn't learn enough and repeat

Reactions: rohit323

JoePieLou

TutFlixer
Dec 8, 2020
Côte
Hello everyone !
I am back and always happy to be with you.
I think this topic should be one of the best, but before giving my humble point of view, I have to try and prepare it. For now, allow me to learn from you ;)

Cyborg_96

TutFlixer
Oct 14, 2020
MIND
i swear bro, i think we are lost pairs of a kind and tutflix has managed to bring us to one-another,
I can relate to ever word you typed i am just as same as you , 3year 6 sem know nothing and stuck in tutorial hell.

Reactions: prazzy

Kabir Wadhwa

TutFlixer
Nov 14, 2020
India
When you watch tutorials , make notes and revise them. Otherwise you will forget everything after 1 or 2 weeks. I know many of you may think that making notes of computer related tech is a taboo but believe me it is not. It is better than watching tutorials again and again.

Now you can take notes either in notebooks or in computer itself. You can make notes online also. I make notes in repl.it (there I use markdown language to make notes).

Now even if you start learning many techs simultaneously , you don't have to worry because you are taking notes of everything. You just have to revise them before you start from where you have paused. Once you have finished the course , then revise the notes at regular intervals otherwise you will forget everything and whole point of taking notes will be pointless.

Key thing is revision, now it's upto you how you want to revise either from your notes or again watching tutorials.

One should actually try to learn one thing at a time,because you will finish it early.

P.S: All tutorials are not good and they don't cover everything in depth. So before starting your learning process find a road-map or make a one.

Summary: Take notes of anything which you are learning and revise them.

anor4kk

TutFlixer
Sep 30, 2020
india
Such amazing people are here..loving this community more day by day..theads like this are just pure gold..feeling blessed that I found this community..

sameer434

TutFlixer
Oct 28, 2020
india
Did you remember Natasha 😍. In past days I used to chat with her....( I Don't know she is a bot... ) Wasted my school days 🤣😂..She totally distracted me those days...I think there is person charting with me...😋

Last edited:

KujtimHarrimi

TutFlixer
Sep 24, 2020
Italy
Fortunately I don't have this problem because unfortunately I'm Lazy. I can't finish one course and I don't even think to study another one. I'm the kinda a guy that does everything in the last day. For example when I have a project to finish in 10 days, I spend 8 days doing everything else except working for the project and then spend the last 2 days working like a robot 20 hours a day to finish the damn project. And every time I say the next time will be different but in the end when a new project arrives I end up doing the same thing. Anyway that's who I am and I have made peace with myself.

anor4kk

TutFlixer
Sep 30, 2020
india
you are literally talking about me here..bro..the sense of acomplishment..the dopamin hit ..you got..after finishing something like this..is not comparable with anything else..but it's temporary..It won't remain with you..mind will think this is not important anymore..so it's okay to forget...
I have faced a lot of difficulties due to this..after finishing my studies...so be careful..

Reactions: KujtimHarrimi

KujtimHarrimi

TutFlixer
Sep 24, 2020
Italy
Oh that feeling man. It makes you feel unstoppable for a short period of time. Thnx for the advice , I know it is a problem and that I should fix it, but later not now :p I have plenty of time to do it.

Reactions: anor4kk

Latest resources