Jul 31, 2020
TUTProfessor submitted a new resource:

Andrew Tate – Hustlers University - Andrew Tate – Hustlers University

8xDIHLb.jpg

THE HUSTLERS UNIVERSITY

Financially functional faculty.
Asset amassment academy.
Capital capability college.
Do you want to STUDY or do you want to MAKE MONEY?

You can waste your time studying at a university or learn from me and GET RICH instead.

I never went to a traditional university. I didn’t want to read books I wanted to MAKE MONEY.

They are very different things.

TRADITIONAL UNIVERSITY WILL NEVER TEACH YOU HOW TO BE RICH.

The...

Read more about this resource...

dikk

TutFlixer
Sep 8, 2020
eu
His next course will be on how to live your best life behind bars.
Guys, please forget about this scum of the earth. It's not even worth spending a minute on his scummy "friends"'s courses, it's all the same crypto sh*t, drop shipping, etc. These do not work for the 90-95% of people, only if you take it very seriously and sunk as much time as you would into a regular job would take.

Oh by the way he even tried to have a course on how to do pimping. At least he supposedly let the girls keep 50% of their earnings... so he was not the worst pimp.

SEI_138824667-6684.jpg

surafel

TutFlixer
Aug 29, 2022
Poland
Come on
His next course will be on how to live your best life behind bars.
Guys, please forget about this scum of the earth. It's not even worth spending a minute on his scummy "friends"'s courses, it's all the same crypto sh*t, drop shipping, etc. These do not work for the 90-95% of people, only if you take it very seriously and sunk as much time as you would into a regular job would take.

Oh by the way he even tried to have a course on how to do pimping. At least he supposedly let the girls keep 50% of their earnings... so he was not the worst pimp.

SEI_138824667-6684.jpg
Please if you don't like it please get off , don't bring your hate speech here, this is a thread for people who want it, if it's not your interest just ignore and find something else you want to download, we don't want to be outraged here! 🙏

Reactions: roymiller

dikk

TutFlixer
Sep 8, 2020
eu
Come on

Please if you don't like it please get off , don't bring your hate speech here, this is a thread for people who want it, if it's not your interest just ignore and find something else you want to download, we don't want to be outraged here! 🙏
LOL. Hate speech != facts, man. I am not spreading misinformation, just because you think otherwise it does not mean the facts are false... He is currently in prison because of raping women and pimping. I think he is a scum, yes, that is just my opinion.

You should be outraged of him because he is trying to make a cult out of outraged men -who hate on women- and are paying him nice hefty amounts of money every month. I mean "the war room" of course.

Instead of trying to learn how to behave like a normal person trying to pull this sh*t. There is never an easy way to do things. (Well, usually. Sometimes you can get lucky. And sometimes you get jailed because of what you did.)

For your own sake try to read stuff about him, that is not written by him or his "friends". One example:

Last edited:
Reactions: mtwt33

kurcina

TutFlixer
Oct 7, 2020
Slovakia
Please leave politics out of this forum or this thread.

If you want to have a discussion about him and that topic go on Twitter and ruin your day.

There are many courses on this forum by scammers but its material, its insights it's FREE, use it and move on.
Everything that will happen is in the authorities hands, not yours so stop overwhelming your mind with this bs, and you will have a better day

MarcoP

TutFlixer
Feb 2, 2021
italy
Hi guys, you can find the entire Hustle university with subtitles on YouTube if you want. 11+ hours of course 👍

Latest resources