What you know
is probably worth millions…
That is, if you used your knowledge to write a book.
Putting your face on the cover of an outstanding book changes everything.
It’s a whole different level of authority.
If you’re ready to elevate your professional status by writing a book, this course will change your life.
Does this sound like you?
1. Are you an expert in your category?
2. You’ve worked for decades in your field and know how to get results. But you just can’t unlock your “true” value.
3. You love the idea of reaching lots of people at once rather than telling your story to clients one at a time.
4. Would those clients be easier to find and willing to pay you more if they understood how much you know?
5. Do you believe that blogs and podcasts don’t hold the magic of an outstanding book?
6. Do you have questions about where to begin writing a book, what material to put in, or how best to organize it?
7. You like the idea of writing a book, but don’t know where you’d find the time to write.
8. Have you encountered unsavory, predatory companies that offered “publishing, distribution, and book marketing services,” but you didn’t have a good feeling about them?
[Image: adFp9aF.png] If these issues have held you back in the past, don’t worry. I can help.
As my wife, Suzanne, will tell you, I don’t know much about anything else, but I know everything there is to know about books.
I am, in my category, exactly what you are in your category.
I’ve planned, written, ghostwritten, edited, and published more books than probably any other individual in history. And it has taught me 3 things:
1. Books are magic.
2. A good book with your name on the cover will transform you.
3. Books change everything.
I don’t have a magic wand that can transform you into J.K. Rowling or John Grisham, but I do have a pen that can transform what’s in your head, and in your heart, into a book that will impress everyone who sees, it, touches it, or reads it. I can promise you that.
Let me help you set reasonable goals for what your book will accomplish.
Let me help you dodge the sharks who prey on the hopes and dreams of first-time authors. Your book is supposed to put money in your pocket, not remove money from your pocket and put it into someone else’s.
Let me help you craft a book that will increase your authority, shorten your sales cycle, separate you from your competition, and win you meaningful speaking events.
Anyone can sell copies at the back of the room, but I’ve helped clients get Simon and Schuster distribution and seen their books fly out of airport bookstores.
Airport bookstores are where the big kids play.
Let me show you how to unlock the monetary value of everything you’ve ever learned and thought and done and turn it into “knowledge products” that will fill your mailbox with money.
I’ve been writing and publishing books for 35 years. I’ve been published by pretty much all of the top New York houses, from Simon and Schuster to Random House to Penguin and St. Martin’s Press, and I’ve written for The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, CBS News, the Los Angeles Times, ESPN, Politico, HuffPost, Forbes… you name it.